Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for your child. We at National Public School, Yelahanka, strive with the same goal in mind.
Admission at NPS, Yelahanka is open to all children from Montessori, Kindergarten and Grade 1 to 9, irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or gender.
For entry into KG1, the child must have attained the age of 4 years by 1st June.
For entry into Montessori, the child must have attained the age of 3 years by 1st June.
To maintain effective learning process we maintain limited class strength.
Registration For Admission
* Students to carry one passport size photograph.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website.( Download Application )
- Submit the form along with the following documents
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of 3 years academic progress report from previous school(applicable to Grade 2 to 9)
- DD of Rs.300 to be submitted in the name of "National Public School, Yelahanka"
- Kindly mention the name of the child, class applied, Father’s / Mother's name and mobile number behind the demand draft.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Duly filled applications can be submitted in the school office at the earliest.
- Timings for Submission of the forms and Enquiry are from 8.30- 12.00 noon on all working days.
- The office will remain closed on all public holidays and second and fourth Saturdays.
- The school will be closed for Christmas Vacation between 23rd December 2012 and 1st January 2013
- Entrance test for grades 1 – 9 will be conducted on the 14th of December 2013.
- Forms Submitted up to 6th December will have the Entrance test on 14th December 2013.*
- Forms Submitted from 7th onwards will have the Entrance test in January. Dates will be announced.
* Entrance test will start at 9.00 A.M.
Admission to Montessori and Kindergarten is based on the interaction session with the child along with the parents.